- 1 fillets fresh salmon fillet
- 1.5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 heaped teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 tbsp water
- 300 g rice, jasmine
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place water into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket, weigh rice into it, cover with lid and MC and cook 5 min / Varoma /speed 4.
2. While rice is cooking, put half of shallots, coriander and ginger in a shallow dish which fits in Varoma. Place fish fillet on top. Then cover with the rest of the shallots, coriander and ginger. Season fish with fish sauce, olive oil and sesame oil. Set aside.
3. Remove MC. Place Varoma on top of mixing bowl lid. Cook for 10 min / Varoma /speed 4.
4. Transfer rice into serving dish and serve fish and rice hot.
Accessories you need
Add some vegetables in the varoma to make an easy all in one meal!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions