- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- 110 g pure cream
- 20 g white wine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g green prawns
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop garlic 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add butter and saute, 3 minutes/100/speed 1
Add flour, stock, water, cream, wine and mustard. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4, then cook 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
Add prawns and cook 6 minutes/100//
Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
Accessories you need
Serve with boiled rice as per EDC.
This recipe may be halved for entree or as a topping for a nice juicy steak, or doubled for up to 8 portions.
For a thinner sauce, add less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)