- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- 110 g pure cream
- 20 g white wine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g green prawns
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop garlic 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add butter and saute, 3 minutes/100/speed 1
Add flour, stock, water, cream, wine and mustard. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4, then cook 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
Add prawns and cook 6 minutes/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
Accessories you need
Serve with boiled rice as per EDC.
This recipe may be halved for entree or as a topping for a nice juicy steak, or doubled for up to 8 portions.
For a thinner sauce, add less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits