- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- 110 g pure cream
- 20 g white wine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g green prawns
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop garlic 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add butter and saute, 3 minutes/100/speed 1
Add flour, stock, water, cream, wine and mustard. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4, then cook 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
Add prawns and cook 6 minutes/100//
Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
Accessories you need
Serve with boiled rice as per EDC.
This recipe may be halved for entree or as a topping for a nice juicy steak, or doubled for up to 8 portions.
For a thinner sauce, add less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling