- 4 spring onions, green part only, chopped (or chop in tmx)
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 600 grams lactose free milk
- 80 grams cheese
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup green beans, frozen or fresh (I need to weigh this, usually just add by appearance)
- 425 gram Tinned tuna, drained
- 150 grams Gluten Free Pasta, small size
Place spring onions (chop if using Thermomix to chop) and butter in bowl. Sauté onion 1.5 minutes/varoma/speed1.
Add flour, milk and cheese. Cook 7 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4.
Add tuna, tomatoes, beans and pasta. Cook 17 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1-2.
This recipe did not reheat so well. Still tasted okay, but texture of sauce was quite gelatinous. Think that might have been because it is all cornflour. Considering a mixture of cornflour and rice flour next time to see if this improves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls