- 4 spring onions, green part only, chopped (or chop in tmx)
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 600 grams lactose free milk
- 80 grams cheese
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup green beans, frozen or fresh (I need to weigh this, usually just add by appearance)
- 425 gram Tinned tuna, drained
- 150 grams Gluten Free Pasta, small size
Place spring onions (chop if using Thermomix to chop) and butter in bowl. Sauté onion 1.5 minutes/varoma/speed1.
Add flour, milk and cheese. Cook 7 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4.
Add tuna, tomatoes, beans and pasta. Cook 17 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1-2.
This recipe did not reheat so well. Still tasted okay, but texture of sauce was quite gelatinous. Think that might have been because it is all cornflour. Considering a mixture of cornflour and rice flour next time to see if this improves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls