- 250 grams dried penne pasta, I use Pulse Pasta and you can increase the pasta to serve more people
- 1 brown onion, Or spring onion
- 80 grams Salted butter
- 60 grams plain flour, You can use Wholemeal
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, Replace with extra tasty if you don't have any
- 80 grams tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 can tuna, canned, in brine, Large can, drained
- 1 level tsp chicken stock paste, Or veggie stock paste
- 1 pinch sea salt, I use Maldon Sea Salt
- 400 grams low fat milk, Any milk of your choice
- 250 grams corn, frozen, Fresh or canned also
- 200 grams asparagus
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a saucepan of water on to boil. Once boiling add pasta to the water. I use San Remo, Pulse Pasta, Penne for extra nutrients and less carbs. Cook as described on box/packet, approx. 8 mins. If you have a thermoserver you can cook your pasta in it using boiling water (stiring occassionally) but it does take longer than stove top.
Drain Tuna and set aside.
Put parmesan and tasty cheese (both in 2-3cm chunks) in to and 12 secs, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
Place a bowl on top of lid and weigh 400g milk. Set aside.
Add onion to and chop 10 secs, speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add butter to and saute 3 mins, temp, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Scrap down sides and add flour to .
Set time 2 mins, temp 90 degrees and speed 2.
Remove MC and slowly add your milk. Increase to speed 3 after adding milk and putting mc back on.
Check consistency and if lumpy, set 12 sec, speed 4 and increase to speed 9.
Now add salt, cheeses, stock paste and tuna to (also add optional ingredients here if using them).
Set 1 min, 90 degrees, speed 2. Scrape down sides
Set 4 min, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Drain pasta and add to . Set 20 sec, speed 2.
Ensure pasta is mixed through and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Spiced Honey Chicken with jus
- Savoury veg muffin
- Steamed fish parcel with broccolini and asparagus