- 250 grams dried penne pasta, I use Pulse Pasta
- 1 brown onion
- 4 level tbsp Salted butter
- 4 level tbsp plain flour
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 80 grams tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 can tuna, canned, in brine, Large can, drained
- 1 level tsp chicken stock paste
- 1 pinch sea salt, I use Maldon
- 400 grams low fat milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a saucepan of water on to boil. Once boiling add pasta to the water. I use San Remo, Pulse Pasta, Penne for extra nutrients and less carbs. Cook as described on box/packet, approx. 8 mins.
Drain Tuna and set aside.
Put parmesan and tasty cheese (both in 2-3cm chunks) in to and 12 secs, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
Place a bowl on top of lid and weigh 400g milk. Set aside.
Add onion to and chop 10 secs, speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add butter to and saute 3 mins, temp, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Scrap down sides and add flour to .
Set time 2 mins, temp 90 degrees and speed 2.
Remove MC and slowly add your milk. Increase to speed 4.
Check consistency and if lumpy, set 12 sec, speed 4 and increase to speed 9.
Now add salt, cheeses, stock paste and tuna to .
Set 1 min, 90 degrees, speed 2. Scrape down sides
Set 4 min, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Drain pasta and add to . Set 20 sec, speed 2.
Ensure pasta is mixed through and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins