- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 95 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoon veg stock
- 60 grams plain flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 425 gram tin Tuna in Springwater, (drained)
- 250 grams corn kernels, drained, (Optional)
- pineapple pieces, (Optional)
- capsicum, green, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion & garlic 3sec/Speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl, add butter and saute (remove MC) 3min/Varoma/Speed 1
3. Add veg stock and flour. Mix 20sec/Speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 10sec/Speed 2.
4. Add milk and cook 7mins/90deg/Speed 3
5. Add tuna, corn, pineapple, capsicum & paprika. 10mins/100deg/Speed 2
6. Put into Thermoserver to keep warm and make rice/pasta (see EDC pg 22 for instructions)
Accessories you need
Serve with rice or pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup