- 1000 grams water
- 300 grams Spiral pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Quatered
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 500 grams full cream milk, can use milk powder and water if needed
- 100 grams cheese, used grated cheese
- 500 grams frozen peas,corn, capsicum
- 425 grams Tuna chunks in springwater, Used sandwich tuna and it worked well.
Recipe is created for
- 1) Set to kettle mode, add 1 litre of water, allow water to heat. 2) Add 300 grams of spiral pasta and cookfor 10 minutes. 3) Once cooked drain water, add to thermoserver to keep warm. To make Mornay sauce, 1) Add onion and garlic to bowl chop both for 2 seconds speed 7 2) Sautee on 100 degrees without cup for 1 minute. 3) Add butter, flour, milk and cheese. 4) Cook for 7- 8 minutes at 90 degrees speed 4. 5) Add butter, flour, milk, cheese Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4. 6) Add in 425 grams drained tuna, add peas, corn and capscium mixture. 7) Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, soft speed and reverse. use the spatula to help mix it intially Pour mixture into thermoserver and mix through the mornay sauce. Allow to sit for 2 minutes and then serve. Sprinke a bit extra cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Laksa Penang
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Spicy bean soup
- Spinach ricotta star