- 1 can 425gm Can of Tuna in Brine
- Handful fresh parsley
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams cornflour
- 450 grams Milk
- Juice Half a Lemon
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 4 portions pasta
8Recipe is created for
Place the Onion and Parsley in TM bowl chop on 6 for 5 seconds
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes @ 100 degrees, speed 1
Add cornflour and milk, cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees, speed 4.
When this is finished cooking add the drained tuna, lemon juice, salt and black pepper to taste.
Put TM onto Reverse and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Place pasta in casserole dish. Top pasta with mornay sauce and grated cheese. Place in moderate oven for 5 min or until the cheese has melted.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle