- 1 can 425gm Can of Tuna in Brine
- Handful fresh parsley
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams cornflour
- 450 grams Milk
- Juice Half a Lemon
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 4 portions pasta
8Recipe is created for
Place the Onion and Parsley in TM bowl chop on 6 for 5 seconds
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes @ 100 degrees, speed 1
Add cornflour and milk, cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees, speed 4.
When this is finished cooking add the drained tuna, lemon juice, salt and black pepper to taste.
Put TM onto Reverse and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Place pasta in casserole dish. Top pasta with mornay sauce and grated cheese. Place in moderate oven for 5 min or until the cheese has melted.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins