- 130 grams Kraft cheddar cheese
- 80 grams Unsalted butter
- 150 grams Plain flour
- 1 pinch Cooking salt
- 800 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot English mustard
- 425 gram Tin of tuna, Drained
- 2 --- Hard boiled eggs, Diced
20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cheese in tmx bowl and grate 2 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Wash and dry mixing bowl
- Place butter in tmx bowl and melt 3min/100degrees/speed1
- Add plain flour & salt. Cook 3min/100degrees/speed1
- Add milk to bowl and cook 6min/90degrees/speed4
- Add mustard & cheese to bowl and cook 1min/100degrees/speed4
- Add tuna and egg to bowl and cook 1min30sec/100degrees//speed 2
- Serve on a bed of boiled rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Sherbie Fudge
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Choc chia breakfast pudding
- Brekky in a glass
- Condensed milk