- 3 egg yolks
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 800g jar Passatta
- cheese, mozzarella
- 250g package Cannelloni tubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Reheat oven at 200deg (fanforced).
Weigh in roast pork and shred 3 seconds sp5
- scrape shredded pork into a bowl and set aside
- Place 1 onion cut in halves, 2 garlic cloves and 200g spinach and chop 5 seconds speed 6
- weigh in 100g olive oil and saute 3mins 100 deg speed 2
- add shredded pork to the jug. Add 200g riccotta cheese. 3 egg yolks. 1 tablespoon Veggie stock and salt and pepper to taste and mix 30seconds speed 2 until all combined
- Lightly grease and oven dish, pour some passata into the bottom of the dish.
- Place mixture into a piping bag and squeeze mixture into cannelloni tubes, and lay the cannelloni into the dish tightly laying side by side.
- Pour remainding passatta over the tubes and top with mozzerella Cheese. Place in oven and cook 35 minutes or until cannelloni tubes are cooked.
Top Cooked cannelloni with sour cream and perfect side dish would be salad or chips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- chicken and spicy salami pasta
- Mozzarella Meatballs
- Healthy Meatballs with Cous Cous
- PALEO Chicken & Kale Meatballs with Tomato & Carrot Sauce (Toddler Friendly)
- Steamed chilli mussels with tomato sauce
- Chicken & Kale Meatballs & Tom Sauce
- Chicken and Kale Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Seafood risotto
- Beef & Vegetable Bolognaise Sauce
- Parmesan and Prosciutto meatballs
- Steamed mussels with red wine and tomato sauce
- Macarrones con Tomato (pasta with tomatoes)