- 800 g chicken part (or 1 chicken cut 14, marinade with salt and curcumin)
- 150 shallots
- 5 garlic cloves
- 15 g fresh ginger
- 30 g Chilli Paste
- 100 g cooking oil (can reduce to 70-80g)
- 5 stalks lemongrass
- 5 stalks Curry Leaves
- 30 g chilli sauce
- 30 g tomato sauce
- 50 g Sweet Soy Sauce
- 10 g dark soy sauce
- 10 g Shrimp paste (Belacan)
- 1 level tsp pink salt
- Marinade chicken with salt and curcumin
- Place shallots, garlic, ginger, chilli paste, belacan. Finely blend, twice. 10 sec/sp 10
- Pour in oil, place in lemongrass and curry leaves. Sautee. 8 mins/120°C/ rev sp 1.5
- Place in chicken part, all the sauces, and salt.
15 mins/Varoma /reversed sp spoon"Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
The timing 18min varoma is for organic or ayam kampung. If use normal commercial chicken, set only 15min varoma reverse spoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Malaysian Chicken Satay
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Chicken, ginger and lemongrass soup
- Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Low FODMAP Thai Pork Meatballs
- Chicken Curry
- Laksa Penang
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl