- 4 egg whites
- 1 Ripe banana
- 50 grams Milk or water, any type of milk will work
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 100 grams spelt flour, or other flour of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams Quinoa flakes, could use oats instead
Insert butterfly and egg whites, beat for 30 seconds speed 4.
Add banana and beat for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Remove butterfly. Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, reverse, speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary.
Cook pancakes on medium heat. This will cook 6 medium pancakes.
Serve with toppings of choice. I like maple syrup and fresh lime juice with berries, yoghurt, nuts and seeds.
Accessories you need
If you want to make pikelets add some sugar or sweetener of choice to the mix. This method will work with TM31 and TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One