- 6 portion pork spare ribs
- 8 portions potato, nadine
- 8 portions pumpkin flesh
- 8 portions kumara, Sweet potato
- 4 bunches watercess leaves
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Measure 1.5 litres of water & 1 tbsp of vegetable in the TM5 bowl.
Place the simmering basket with your spare ribs into the bowl of water.
- Layer your evenly cut potato, kumara & pumpkin into the varoma tray. Place on top of the bowl.
Check that all the vegetables are cooked through & transfer to a thermoserver. Any uncooked vege can remain in the Varoma but now add the watercress.
Cook for 8 minutes on Varoma, speed 2.
Layered one pot wonder dish.
Traditionally this meal would be cooked in a huge pot & days 2 & 3 delivers more flavour in your "boil up".
The Varoma delivers the full flavour in 53 minutes!
For variations with this dish try - pork sausage & cabbage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Curried Kumara Soup with Topping
- Purple Soup
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- MAISONETTE LAMB PIE
- Curried kumara, carrot and coconut soup
- EASY EDMONDS CHICKEN
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal
- Waitangi Day Kumara Flatbread with chicken, tomato sauce and vegetables
- Kumara Salad
- Gourmet Potato Salad
- Creamy Curried Kumara & Coconut Soup