- 50 grams blanched almonds
- 2 level tablespoons Gelatine powder (optional)
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds
- 150 grams water
- 200 grams coconut cream or yoghurt
- 100 grams Frozen acai puree
- 50 grams Frozen Berries
- 65 grams Frozen or fresh lime or lemon
- 100 grams ice
- 300 grams Frozen (unripe) banana
- 100 grams kombucha
- Toppings eg seeds,nuts,coconut
Recipe is created for
- -Add 50g almonds, 2 tabs chia seeds and 2 tabs gelatine and mill on sp10 for 10 secs.
-Add remaining ingredients and using spatula to help mix through, sp9 for 1 min.
-Top with your choice of toppings
Accessories you need
-Unripe bananas are a great source or pre-biotics.
-This recipe is very low in fructose when made with the unripe bananas, you can add ripe bananas or more fruit if you would like a sweeter acai bowl.
-The recipe is very forgiving, different quantities and different ingredients will work!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy