- 50 grams blanched almonds
- 2 level tablespoons Gelatine powder (optional)
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds
- 150 grams water
- 200 grams coconut cream or yoghurt
- 100 grams Frozen acai puree
- 50 grams Frozen Berries
- 65 grams Frozen or fresh lime or lemon
- 100 grams ice
- 300 grams Frozen (unripe) banana
- 100 grams kombucha
- Toppings eg seeds,nuts,coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
-Add 50g almonds, 2 tabs chia seeds and 2 tabs gelatine and mill on sp10 for 10 secs.
-Add remaining ingredients and using spatula to help mix through, sp9 for 1 min.
-Top with your choice of toppings
-Unripe bananas are a great source or pre-biotics.
-This recipe is very low in fructose when made with the unripe bananas, you can add ripe bananas or more fruit if you would like a sweeter acai bowl.
-The recipe is very forgiving, different quantities and different ingredients will work!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte