- 150 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 440 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 g chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 0.5 tsp vanilla essence
Weigh cashews and water into TM bowl and add in salt.
Blend 1 minute / speed 9.
Add in chia seeds, honey and vanilla essence.
Mix 30 seconds / speed 4.
Pour into small bowls for breakfast, and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
This is a very handy recipe to make the night before especially if you have family members going out the door to sport super-early in the morning! During winter I have just been leaving mine on the bench overnight.
Adjust the amount of honey to the sweetness you like; alternatively can use maple syrup.
Eat just like this, or topped with fruit.
This would be a good item for lunchboxes too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF