- 300 g Cauliflower Florets (destemmed)
- 50 g Quinoa flakes
- 3-4 egg whites (140g)
- 2 teaspoon rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper to taste
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Place cauliflower florets in bowl and chop on spd 5 for 10 secs.
3. Add quinoa flakes, egg whites, herbs and salt and pepper. Place on reverse, spd 3.5 for 15 secs. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat to make sure mixture is blended well.
4. Spread the mixture over a well greased baking paper to desired size. Then place another piece of well greased baking paper on top. Press your mixture down to create a thin crust (1/8-1/4 inch thick). Bake for 20 minutes. Then flip pizza over and bake for another 20 mins and remove the now top layer of baking paper.
5. When the pizza has turned golden, add preferred toppings and bake for a further 15 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from the following site.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake