- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Mozzerella cheese, grated, add more if you want it extra cheesy
- 80 grams Bread Crumbs or Panko, add more for extra crunch
- 1/4 teaspoon cayene pepper, Optional - adjust to suit taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, Adjust to suit taste
- olive oil for cooking
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/2 Grated Onion
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break Cauliflower into florets and place into bowl along with half an onion.
Chop speed 6 until fine scraping down sides of bowl and chopping for a few seconds more if required.
Cook at 100 degrees, speed 3, 7 minutes.
Add Butterfly and mix 10 seconds on speed 4 scraping down sides of bowl during mixing if required.
Add Grated Cheese, Eggs, Breadcrumbs (or Panko) Flour, Cayene Pepper and Salt to taste.
Mix 2 minutes speed 4 until well mixed (this step is important).
Coat non stick pan or griddle with olive oil over medium high heat.
Form the mixtures into patties on the pan about 6 cm wide (larger if you prefer) and cook until golden brown and set (about 3 minutes each side).
Keep each batch warm in thermal servers (or oven) until ready to serve.
Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb traditionally used as a coating for deep-fried foods. The biggest difference between panko and standard breadcrumbs is that panko is made from bread without crusts.
Panko’s crustless bread is coarsely ground into airy, large flakes that give fried foods a light, crunchy coating. The flakes tend to stay crispier longer than standard breadcrumbs because they don’t absorb as much grease so healthier for you. Can usually be found next to breadcrumbs in all major supermarkets.
TIP 2 - Add Parmesan and some Panko mixed together to outside of Patties before frying for some extra crunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Vietnamese chicken noodle salad