- 2 tbs garlic paste or 2 cloves garlic 200g cheddar cheese 500g cottage cheese 20 olives (optional) 200g bacon 500g chicken breast 200g spinach 1 small zucchini Salt and pepper to taste 2kg pizza dough Milk for brushing
31h 20minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius( fan forced).
Prepare 2 batches for 1kg pizza dough as per basis cookbook recipe.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place zucchini and cheddar cheese in bowl. 20 sec speed 9
Set aside, do not need to clean bowl.
Place chicken, bacon and garlic in bowl. 1 min speed 10 or until turns into smooth mince. Add 20g olive oil.
Cook for 10 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Once cooked add cottage cheese, zucchini/cheddar mix, spinach and olives (if using) in to bowl.
Mix reverse speed 2-3 for 10 secs until combined.
Divide 2kg of pizza dough into 8 equal portions.
Roll out each portion of dough into circles approx 0.5-1cm thick.
Brush milk over dough.
Place mince mixture on top of dough and fold over to create a semicircle shape. Push down edges firmly to ensure they do not open during cooking.
Brush with milk and create slits on top of calzone to ensure steam can escape.
Place in oven for 20-25 mins to bake.
Serve immediately. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free