- 40 g carrot, washed and chopped into chunks
- 50 g brown onion chopped into 4
- 80 g broccoli florets
- 50 g red capsicum cut into chunks
- 120 g tiny tomatoes
- 30 g fresh parsley
- 20 g fresh coriander
- 20 g Smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Thermomix vegetable paste
- 250 g chicken breast cut into 2cm strips
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 --- Cup water
- 4 tablespoon greek yoghurt as garnish
- 2 tablespoon nut and seed mixture or pepitas as garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
into "Closed lid" add carrot, onion, broccolli, red capsicum, tiny tomatoes, parsely, coriander, peanut butter, water
"Counter-clockwise operation" for 3 seconds on speed 4
Add chicken to "Closed lid" and cook for 20 minutes at 100 C on "No counter-clockwise operation" on speed 1
Garnish with greek yoghurt and seed/nut mixture that you've made up yourself using any nut and seeds you want or sprinkle with pepitas.
Accessories you need
Serve with Beetroot Salad, Ratatouille as sides. Flavours compliment each other. Recipes found on Thermomix Recipe Cookbook.
This mixture will be a fricassee ie very mixed and is meant to look like that.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa