- 40 g carrot, washed and chopped into chunks
- 50 g brown onion chopped into 4
- 80 g broccoli florets
- 50 g red capsicum cut into chunks
- 120 g tiny tomatoes
- 30 g fresh parsley
- 20 g fresh coriander
- 20 g Smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Thermomix vegetable paste
- 250 g chicken breast cut into 2cm strips
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 --- Cup water
- 4 tablespoon greek yoghurt as garnish
- 2 tablespoon nut and seed mixture or pepitas as garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
into add carrot, onion, broccolli, red capsicum, tiny tomatoes, parsely, coriander, peanut butter, water
for 3 seconds on speed 4
Add chicken to and cook for 20 minutes at 100 C on on speed 1
Garnish with greek yoghurt and seed/nut mixture that you've made up yourself using any nut and seeds you want or sprinkle with pepitas.
Serve with Beetroot Salad, Ratatouille as sides. Flavours compliment each other. Recipes found on Thermomix Recipe Cookbook.
This mixture will be a fricassee ie very mixed and is meant to look like that.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa