THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams dry roasted almonds
- 4 pieces black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt
- 200 grams steamed chicken meat
- 40 grams shallots
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams little dill cucumbers
- 2 cumquat
- 200 grams steamed quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1 litre water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Paste
- 1 Shallot cut into 5 cm pieces
- 1 large carrot cut into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams Red Capsicum cut into 4cm pieces
1h 1minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
For the Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
Toadd garlic and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6
Toadd nuts, rock salt, pepper corns and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Toadd steamed chicken meat, shallots, parsley, dill cucumbers, cumquats and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Toadd egg and steamed quinoa and blend for 15 seconds on on speed 2.
Shape into 6 large patties and place into Varoma Tray. Set aside.
For The Soup
No need to cleanafter making rissole mixture just add water, vegetable paste, shallot, carrot, red capsiicum into the
Steaming Rissoles and Cooking Soup
Place Varoma with Rissoles on top offor 20 minutes varoma on speed 1
Remove Varoma Tray carefully and add Orrechiette pasta intoand return Varoma Tray to and for 10 minutes on speed stir.
Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
Accessories you need
If you don't want to do the soup just add water only to theand steam on Varoma for 30 mins on
If you want to use raw chicken for Rissoles cook chicken first inwith a little coconut oil salt and pepper first. Rinse and dry and start from the beginning.
Make rissoles by placing mixture into a 6 Silicon Patty Cake Tray. Then gently tip rissoles out and place into Varoma Tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bangalore Escorts Services
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa