THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams dry roasted almonds
- 4 pieces black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt
- 200 grams steamed chicken meat
- 40 grams shallots
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams little dill cucumbers
- 2 cumquat
- 200 grams steamed quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1 litre water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Paste
- 1 Shallot cut into 5 cm pieces
- 1 large carrot cut into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams Red Capsicum cut into 4cm pieces
1h 1minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
For the Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
To add garlic and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6
To add nuts, rock salt, pepper corns and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
To add steamed chicken meat, shallots, parsley, dill cucumbers, cumquats and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
To add egg and steamed quinoa and blend for 15 seconds on on speed 2.
Shape into 6 large patties and place into Varoma Tray. Set aside.
For The Soup
No need to clean after making rissole mixture just add water, vegetable paste, shallot, carrot, red capsiicum into the
Steaming Rissoles and Cooking Soup
Place Varoma with Rissoles on top of for 20 minutes varoma on speed 1
Remove Varoma Tray carefully and add Orrechiette pasta into and return Varoma Tray to and for 10 minutes on speed stir.
Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
If you don't want to do the soup just add water only to the and steam on Varoma for 30 mins on
If you want to use raw chicken for Rissoles cook chicken first in with a little coconut oil salt and pepper first. Rinse and dry and start from the beginning.
Make rissoles by placing mixture into a 6 Silicon Patty Cake Tray. Then gently tip rissoles out and place into Varoma Tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago