THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams dry roasted almonds
- 4 pieces black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt
- 200 grams steamed chicken meat
- 40 grams shallots
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams little dill cucumbers
- 2 cumquat
- 200 grams steamed quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1 litre water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Paste
- 1 Shallot cut into 5 cm pieces
- 1 large carrot cut into 4cm pieces
- 40 grams Red Capsicum cut into 4cm pieces
1h 1minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
For the Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
To add garlic and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6
To add nuts, rock salt, pepper corns and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
To add steamed chicken meat, shallots, parsley, dill cucumbers, cumquats and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
To add egg and steamed quinoa and blend for 15 seconds on on speed 2.
Shape into 6 large patties and place into Varoma Tray. Set aside.
For The Soup
No need to clean after making rissole mixture just add water, vegetable paste, shallot, carrot, red capsiicum into the
Steaming Rissoles and Cooking Soup
Place Varoma with Rissoles on top of for 20 minutes varoma on speed 1
Remove Varoma Tray carefully and add Orrechiette pasta into and return Varoma Tray to and for 10 minutes on speed stir.
Chicken Quinoa Rissoles
If you don't want to do the soup just add water only to the and steam on Varoma for 30 mins on
If you want to use raw chicken for Rissoles cook chicken first in with a little coconut oil salt and pepper first. Rinse and dry and start from the beginning.
Make rissoles by placing mixture into a 6 Silicon Patty Cake Tray. Then gently tip rissoles out and place into Varoma Tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake