- 180 g Cheese, cut into pieces
- 1200 g water
- 400g g Spiral pasta or macaroni
- 250 g Chicken (cut about 2cm pieces), Can add more if you like
- 2 tsp French onion soup powder
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Shake of salt and pepper
- 40 g Butter
- 600 g Milk
- 40 g plain flour
- Place cheese in mixing bowl. Grate 6 sec s SP9. Transfer into bowl and set aside.
- Place water in mixing bowl. Bring to boil 10min / Varomo / SP1.
- Add pasta. Cook to your liking. Approx 11 min / 100 deg / Reverse / SP1. Transfer into large bowl and set aside.
- Clean and rinse mixing bowl.
- "No counter-clockwise operation" Place butter, chicken, garlic in mixing bowl. Cook 8 min / 100 deg / Reverse / SP1.
- Add milk, flour, French onion soup powder, salt and pepper. Cook 6 min / 90 deg / Reverse / SP2.
- Add cheese and cook 1 min / 90 deg / Reverse / SP 2.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and mix until combined.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s