- 180 g Cheese, cut into pieces
- 1200 g water
- 400g g Spiral pasta or macaroni
- 250 g Chicken (cut about 2cm pieces), Can add more if you like
- 2 tsp French onion soup powder
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Shake of salt and pepper
- 40 g Butter
- 600 g Milk
- 40 g plain flour
- Place cheese in mixing bowl. Grate 6 sec s SP9. Transfer into bowl and set aside.
- Place water in mixing bowl. Bring to boil 10min / Varomo / SP1.
- Add pasta. Cook to your liking. Approx 11 min / 100 deg / Reverse / SP1. Transfer into large bowl and set aside.
- Clean and rinse mixing bowl.
- "No counter-clockwise operation" Place butter, chicken, garlic in mixing bowl. Cook 8 min / 100 deg / Reverse / SP1.
- Add milk, flour, French onion soup powder, salt and pepper. Cook 6 min / 90 deg / Reverse / SP2.
- Add cheese and cook 1 min / 90 deg / Reverse / SP 2.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and mix until combined.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Corn Bread
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken