- 2 chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 carrot, no need to peel, just cut into bits
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 long red chilli
- 1 tblsp thermomade stock
- 1 tblsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp mexican spice mix
- 1 tsp paprika
- rice bubbles to coat the nuggets in
Place all ingredients into the jug and mix 5 secs/speed 6. This is quite a wet mixture so don't worry.
Roll spoonfulls into balls and coat in rice bubbles.
These can be cooked in the oven for 15-20 minutes at temp 180C or pan fried in some coconut oil (or oil of choice)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Chocolate cakepops