- 1 --- Large Brown Onion, cut into quarters
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 2-3 cms
- 3 piece medium sized mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 pieces fresh chilli, cut into 4
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g red lentils
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 100 g Fresh spinach
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- place onion
into TM bowl then
blend for 5-10 secs on speed 5
- add olive oil and cook for
10 minutes 98 degrees speed reverse 2
- add lentils
vegetable stock paste
place splash gaurd on lid and cook for 45 minutes 98 degrees speed reverse 2
check if lentils are cook and extend time if neccasary.
Accessories you need
serve with fresh naan bread.
you can make without bacon for vegetarian version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- S'mores Brownie
- Toilet cleaning made easy