- 30 grams brown sugar
- 1 brown onion, Cut in half
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams lean beef mince, Pork mince can be used
- 2 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1 level tbsp curry powder, Keens brand
- 2 level tbsp vinegar
- 4 level tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 level tbsp soy sauce
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 50 grams frozen corn kernels
- 300 grams cabbage, Shredded
- 50 grams Shell pasta
- 60 grams water
- 500 grams potatoes, Peeled and cut into peices
- 2 level tbsp Butter
- 1000 grams water
- 1 pinches salt, pepper
- dashes Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
potatoes into simmering basket and secure in
Add water cook 15min/100°C/speed 2
Lift out basket with spatula, empty water from
Add potatoes, salt and pepper, milk and butter
add to thermo server to keep warm
Rinse and dry bowl
- Add cabbage 3sec/speed 3 set aside
garlic and onion,carrot 3 sec/speed4 scrape sides of mixing bowl with spatula
Add 250grams of mince cook 4 mins/100°C//speed1.
scrape down sides and stir making sure mince is evenly cooked. Add remaining mince and cook 4 mins/100°Cspeed1
Add sugar, curry, stock paste, vinegar, water, soy sauce, tomatoe sauce and she'll pasta, making sure it's mixed through thoroughly
Add remaining vegetables peas, corn and cabbage cook 8mins/100°Cspeed1
extend cooking time by 2 mins if required.
- Serve up mash potatoes with curried beef on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery