- 30 grams brown sugar
- 1 brown onion, Cut in half
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams lean beef mince, Pork mince can be used
- 2 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1 level tbsp curry powder, Keens brand
- 2 level tbsp vinegar
- 4 level tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 level tbsp soy sauce
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 50 grams frozen corn kernels
- 300 grams cabbage, Shredded
- 50 grams Shell pasta
- 60 grams water
- 500 grams potatoes, Peeled and cut into peices
- 2 level tbsp Butter
- 1000 grams water
- 1 pinches salt, pepper
- dashes Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
potatoes into simmering basket and secure in
Add water cook 15min/100°C/speed 2
Lift out basket with spatula, empty water from
Add potatoes, salt and pepper, milk and butter
add to thermo server to keep warm
Rinse and dry bowl
- Add cabbage 3sec/speed 3 set aside
garlic and onion,carrot 3 sec/speed4 scrape sides of mixing bowl with spatula
Add 250grams of mince cook 4 mins/100°C//speed1.
scrape down sides and stir making sure mince is evenly cooked. Add remaining mince and cook 4 mins/100°Cspeed1
Add sugar, curry, stock paste, vinegar, water, soy sauce, tomatoe sauce and she'll pasta, making sure it's mixed through thoroughly
Add remaining vegetables peas, corn and cabbage cook 8mins/100°Cspeed1
extend cooking time by 2 mins if required.
- Serve up mash potatoes with curried beef on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche