- 100 grams rolled oats
- 2 Green Apples quartered, core removed
- 10 pitted dates
- 200 grams natural or greek style yoghurt
- 10 dried apricots
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocconut butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 50 grams dried cranberries (crasins), optional or substitute for currants or raisins
- 50 grams Buderim uncrystalized ginger pieces, optional, substitute with a tsp ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds, optional
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, can use sunflower seeds or pistachios
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- milk or water to top up the mixture
Place cored quartered apples and pitted dates in tm bowl and grate 10secs sp7.
Scrape down sides and add apricots, cocconut butter, honey, vanilla bean paste, ginger, linseeds, and cinnamon, process on sp5 for 10secs.
Scrape down sides and add remaining ingredients sp4 10-15secs.
Top up with milk of choice or water until the mixture is of a thin batter consistency.
Place in ts in fridge overnight to soak.
Serve with fresh berries and yoghurt.
Replace the oats with quinoa flakes for a gluten free option.
Feel free to interchange different nuts seeds and dried fruits to your liking!
Sprinkle with protein powder, LSA, or chia seeds for a change.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi