- 500 g ms organic chicken breast cut into medium sized chunks
- 1/4 small brown onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small-medium sized carrot roughly cut
- 1/2 medium sized zucchini roughly cut
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1-2 cups of g luten free flour
- Olive oil
Place onion, garlic, carrot, zucchini, parsley and salt into Thermomix. Chop on speed 8 for 5-10 seconds or until very finely chopped.
Add chicken and around 2 tablespoons of flour and chop on speed 8 for 15 - 20 seconds or until it has all blended together to form a mince mixture.
Take small teaspoon sized amounts and roll into balls and place on a plate. Cover and place in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
Using a non-stick fry pan heat some olive oil. Coat balls in flour and place them in the pan. Flatten them using a spatula so that they are in a chicken nugget shape. Cook on a low-medium heat until golden brown (around 4-5 minutes each side depending on level of heat).
Get the kids involved and have them help roll the balls and put them in the flour. Slightly messy but great fun! This is a great way to add some veggies to your child's diet if they are fussy eaters!
Add some dipping sauce for extra flavour!
This recipe makes a lot of nuggets so you can freeze some and use them another day as a quick, easy meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi