- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- 35 g curry paste, green
- 1/2 level tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 level tsp ground cumin
- 1 level tbsp coriander
- 500 g Skinless chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- 20 g soy sauce
- 1 dash fish sauce
- 1/4 slice lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 20 g palm sugar, (2 portions Jeeny's Palm Flavoured Sugar chrushed)
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 2 level tbsp water
- 1 can coconut milk, 400ml
- 1/2 green capsicum, cut into 5cm strips
- green beans, handfull cut into 5cm peices
- 1000 g water
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- 20 g Butter, or olive oil
- 250 g Jasmine rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion to bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 6.
- Scrape down bowl. Add olive oil, curry paste, tumeric, cumin, coriander and cook 3 min / 100 degrees / speed 2.
- Scrape down bowl. Add chicken and cook 2 min / varoma / / .
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar and cook 2 min / varoma / / .
- Mix cornflour with water.
- Add cornflour mix, coconut milk, capiscum, beans and cook 5 min / varoma / / .
- Transfer to theromserver while rice is cooking.
- Rinse Bowl and add water, butter and salt.
- Insert simmering basket and add rice. Stir rice to lightly coat with water.
- Cook 20 min / 100 degrees / speed 4.
Green Chicken Curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago