THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Raw chicken breast, Cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 orange, Juiced
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock
- 100 grams water
- pepper and salt, to taste
- 2 bunches asparagus
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook chicken and asparagus for 10 mins/varoma temperature/reverse speed 1.
- Place asparagus on plate and then top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and salt and peper (to taste). The chicken will look shredded.
Accessories you need
HCG protocol equals 1 protein and 1 vegetable per serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)