THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Raw chicken breast, Cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 orange, Juiced
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock
- 100 grams water
- pepper and salt, to taste
- 2 bunches asparagus
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook chicken and asparagus for 10 mins/varoma temperature/reverse speed 1.
- Place asparagus on plate and then top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and salt and peper (to taste). The chicken will look shredded.
Accessories you need
HCG protocol equals 1 protein and 1 vegetable per serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge