- 1 --- red onion quartered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, good quality
- 4 clove ginger fresh, garlic clove sized
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, fresh or powder
- 1 stalk lemon grass., white part only
- 3 pieces birds eye chillies
- 6 pieces macadamia nuts
- 1 bunch coriander, fresh, roots, stems and leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, whole
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, whole
- 5 pods cardamon pods
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 5 cloves garlic, fresh
- 1/2 stick cinnamon stick
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fish sauce, or shrimp paste. optional
- 1 piece palm sugar, 1 rectangled piece from package
8Recipe is created for
Place everything into bowl and hit turbo until desired texture is required.
Makes about 1 cup of paste.
Use 2-4 teaspoons of paste to create a laksa meal.
Will keep for 4-6 weeks in fridge covered with oil.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry