- 15 grams Butter, Soft
- 200 grams carrot, Diced
- 200 grams zucchini, Diced
- 1 --- medium onion, Sliced
- 200 grams pumpkin, Sliced 0.5cm thin
- 200 grams Cauliflour, Chopped
- 200 grams broccoli, Chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 250 grams full cream milk
- 250 grams thickened cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180Deg (Fanforced) & grease ovenproof dish.
2. Place all ingrediants (except cheese) into with MC on.
3. Set to cook 15mins, Temp VAROMA, Speed , reverse cycle .
4. Carefully pour contents of bowl into prepared oven dish
5. Top with Cheese
6. Bake in oven for 20mins or until cheese is golden in colour.
7. Leave to stand for 10mins before serving.
Accessories you need
If mixture starts to bubble out of lid, reduce temp to 100deg and increase cooking time for another 3mins.
Great as a side dish for Fish cooked at the same time in the Varoma.
Easily reheats and is excellent the next day as left-overs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- CWA Afghan Biscuits