- 400-450 grams tinned foul/fava beans (I use Cortas brand)
- 1 large clove garlic peeled (or 2 small cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 20 grams fresh lemon juice
- Handful fresh parsley
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Egyptian Lebanon Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Dip Legumes dish Mid East Heating Mediterranean
Place parsley into bowl, chop 5sec sp7 - set aside for later
Without washing the bowl, chop the garlic 3sec sp7
Add the evoo and sautee 3min 100deg sp1
Add the foul, cumin, lemon juice and salt to taste. Heat 5min 90deg sp1
Garnish with a little drizzle of evoo and chopped parsley. Nice served with raw onion, a hot cup of tea and some Arabic bread with evoo and za'atar!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes