THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 portion Cooked Quinoa
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 oyster mushroom, fresh
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoon Chinese wine
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon wakame seaweed, shedded
- 1 tablespoon lemon/lime juice
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Wash and remove hard ends of asparagus. Chop into 2 cm lengnths. tear oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces. Add above to varoma tray and set aside.
Pat dry chicken breasts and slice into tenderloin pieces.
Put chicken miso paste. seaweed, wine, sesame oil, lime juice into a bowl toss well and refridgerate.
Fill TM bowl to 3/4 mark with water. Put chicken with all marinade in varoma dish with spring onions on top.
Place varoma dish and tray in place cook for 18 min varoma temp speed 2. Stir and turn chicken half way through.
Check chicken cooked through you may need to remove asparagus and mushrooms before hand if tender. (about 10 min )
Place quinoa on plate top with chicken and asparagus and mushrooms.
Accessories you need
You will be left with a chicken miso broth in TM. Freeze and use for asian soups.
If you haven't any quinoa prepared, you can cook it in basket whole chicken cooking. Wash and soak beforehand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- LCHF Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, creamy sage & butter sauce
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Spiced Honey Chicken with jus