- 250 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams cranberries, dried
- 50 grams Freshly grated or desicated coconut
- 20 grams flaxseeds/linseeds
- 30 grams raw cacoa nibs
Add all the ingredients into the bowl, turbo for 4 seconds.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container
Accessories you need
This is a great mix on natural yoghurt with a sliced banana for breakfast, leaving out the apple means it keeps for longer.
The combination is great for ladies, check out the benefits of raw cacoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry