- 160 grams onion, cut into quarters
- 280 grams carrot, cut into 3cm pieces
- 5-10 grams Keens Curry Powder
- 50 grams Butter
- 180 grams sweet potato, cubed
- 60 grams frozen peas
- 60 grams Frozen Corn
- 130 grams red capsicum, cubed
- 80 grams plain flour
- 750 grams full cream milk
- 75 grams TM Vegetable stock paste
- Salt & Pepper to season
1. Add onion & carrot into mixing bowl
2. Chop for 4 sec/sp 5. Repeat for 1-2 seconds if neccessary as the carrots may be a little hard depending on the season in which they are grown. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and curry powder. Cook for 5 min/100°C//sp1
4. Add sweet potato, peas & corn. Cook 5 min/100°C//sp1
5. Add flour. Cook 2 min/90°C/sp 2
6. Add Vegetable Stock Paste, milk and capsicum.
Cook 3 min/90°C//sp2
7. Cook for a further 20 min/90°C/sp1. Ensure sweet potato is cooked through.
8. Season to taste.
9. Serve with steamed rice, couscous, quinoa, or mashed potato
You can add pre cooked sausages cut into pieces, left over cooked chicken, seafood or different vegetables.
The capsicum and the curry are the hero of the recipe. You can substitue full cream milk for coconut milk.
If you want to add raw meat into the recipe, cook the meat off in step 4 and increase the cooking time by an extra 4-5 minutes. Also increase the cooking time in step 7 by an extra 4 minutes. Check to ensure protein is cooked through if adding raw.
This recipe will last for up to 5 days in the fridge. It freezes well. It is also a great filling for putting in a pie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce