- 160 grams onion, cut into quarters
- 280 grams carrot, cut into 3cm pieces
- 5-10 grams Keens Curry Powder
- 50 grams Butter
- 180 grams sweet potato, cubed
- 60 grams frozen peas
- 60 grams Frozen Corn
- 130 grams red capsicum, cubed
- 80 grams plain flour
- 750 grams full cream milk
- 75 grams TM Vegetable stock paste
- Salt & Pepper to season
1. Add onion & carrot into mixing bowl
2. Chop for 4 sec/sp 5. Repeat for 1-2 seconds if neccessary as the carrots may be a little hard depending on the season in which they are grown. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and curry powder. Cook for 5 min/100°C//sp1
4. Add sweet potato, peas & corn. Cook 5 min/100°C//sp1
5. Add flour. Cook 2 min/90°C/sp 2
6. Add Vegetable Stock Paste, milk and capsicum.
Cook 3 min/90°C//sp2
7. Cook for a further 20 min/90°C/sp1. Ensure sweet potato is cooked through.
8. Season to taste.
9. Serve with steamed rice, couscous, quinoa, or mashed potato
You can add pre cooked sausages cut into pieces, left over cooked chicken, seafood or different vegetables.
The capsicum and the curry are the hero of the recipe. You can substitue full cream milk for coconut milk.
If you want to add raw meat into the recipe, cook the meat off in step 4 and increase the cooking time by an extra 4-5 minutes. Also increase the cooking time in step 7 by an extra 4 minutes. Check to ensure protein is cooked through if adding raw.
This recipe will last for up to 5 days in the fridge. It freezes well. It is also a great filling for putting in a pie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting