- 500g Low fat mince meat
- 200g Homemade Tomatoe sauce, (seem my sugarless sauce recipe)
- 1 brown onion
- 1 lg clove garlic
- 1 carrot, ends removed, chopped in chunks
- 2 Celery stickschopped in chunks
- 1Tbsp mixed dried herbs
- 250g tomato paste
- 1tsp Ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2tsp veggie stock concentrate
- 200ml liquid chicken stock (see my recipes)
- 500g Milk
- 40g Butter
- 40g gluten free flour
- 1tsp white pepper
- 1tsp powdered chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lg eggplant, peeled and sliced longways, 3mm thick
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, cut into 3mm thick slices
- 4-5 large spinnach leaves (steams removed), sliced into inch thick ribbons
- 40g Parmasen Cheese, cubed, then grated in TM for 6 sec on speed 8
- 80g Shredded Tasty Cheese
Set oven to 180°c. Then add celery, carrot, onion and garlic into bowl and chop 6 sec/Speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add beef mince, chicken stock, tomato sauce, tomato paste herbs, salt and pepper, then cook 25min 100°c//Speed 1. Check after 15 min, add more liquid stock if too thick.
Arrange the eggplant,pumpkin and meat in layers in your baking dish. eg:Small amount of meat sauce, layer of eggplant, more meat sauce (spread thinly), layer of pumpkin, more meat sauce. Repeat so there are 2 layers each of pumpkin and eggplant with meat sacue between. finish with meat sauce, then evenly distribute the spinnach on top.
place butter into the bowl and melt 1-2 min /100°c / Speed 1
Add flour and powdered chicken stock and stir 30 sec min / Speed 1
Add remaining ingredients and cook 6min / 90°c / Speed 4
pour evenly over the spinnach then sprinkle the parmasen and tasty cheese on top.
bake in the oven for approx 40 min - untill golden brown.
For best results - salt the eggplant slices and drain off after 1 hour, then roast the eggplant in a hot oven with a bit of oil until soft
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie