- 160 grams frozen raspberries
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 800 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Raspberries to TM Bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 5
2. Add the remaining ingredients to TM Bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 3
3. Pour into an airtight container and leave in the fridge overnight. Mixture will become pudding like.
4. Enjoy with Coconut Yoghurt or extra coconut milk
Accessories you need
~ any berries (fresh or frozen) can be used
~ If you prefer a sweeter style of overnight oats you can add rice malt syrup or maple syrup in step 2
~ This is great sprinkled with things like: pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or granola or some nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa