- 120 grams Raw almonds, skin on, soaked overnight
- 400 grams filtered water
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 2 cm raw ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 grams chia seeds
Drain and rinse soaked almonds.
Blend all ingredients (except Chia Seeds) 1min/sp9
Add chia seeds and combine 10mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp2
Eat as is, or top with fresh berries, flaked coconut, or topping of your choice.
You may prefer to leave the pudding o/night in the fridge to soften the seeds more.
I portion my Pudding into separate dishes, ready to top and eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake