- 120 grams Raw almonds, skin on, soaked overnight
- 400 grams filtered water
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 2 cm raw ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 grams chia seeds
12h 12minPreparation 12h 12minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Drain and rinse soaked almonds.
Blend all ingredients (except Chia Seeds) 1min/sp9
Add chia seeds and combine 10mins//sp2
Eat as is, or top with fresh berries, flaked coconut, or topping of your choice.
You may prefer to leave the pudding o/night in the fridge to soften the seeds more.
I portion my Pudding into separate dishes, ready to top and eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS