- 80 grams Mielie/maze meal
- 200 grams Milk
- 300 grams water, Boiled
- 1/4 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level tbsp sugar, To taste
- 1 level teaspoons Butter, To taste
- Add Mielie meal, milk, water and salt to mixing bowl.
- Cook 6min, temperature 100°C, speed 3
- leave lid on, cook a further 5min, temperature 60°C, speed 0.5
- Add butter and sugar and mix 5sec speed 4
- Serve with additional milk if needed, and drizzle with syrup if desired
You can adjust quantities to suit the consistency you want.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake