- 1 1/2 Cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons aluminium free baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla extract
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water (as to your preference of thickness)
- Organic butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Fruit, yoghurt, , cream, honey or maple syrup to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put all the ingredients in your Thermomix and blitz for about 30 seconds speed 9/10 until well blended and of a consistency you are happy with. You may wish to experiment with the amount of water you use depending on how thick you like your batter.
Heat a large frying pan, add a dollop of butter (or coconut oil) and let it melt. Spoon out the batter (I did 3 small pancakes at a time). Watch carefully and when nicely browned, flip and cook the other side until ready.
Serve as you like - Some suggestions are: fruit, organic maple syrup, raw honey, almond butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon or a dollop of greek yoghurt.
For more yummy and healthy recipes check out my website www.theshrinkinghubby.com or follow me on facebook.com/theshrinkinghubby
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Gluten Free and Nut Free Miracle Chocolate Brownies (with sweet potato and kale)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Chocolate Custard (GF, DF, RSF)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Hearty Vegetable Soup
- The Shrinking Hubby's Gluten Free Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Chicken Cacciatore (low fat, HCG-friendly)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Quick and Easy Gluten,Diary and Sugar Free Carrot Cake
- The Shrinking Hubby's Apple and Zucchini Loaf (sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Apple and Rhubarb Crumble (Gluten, dairy and sugar free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Grain-free, Sugar-free Coconut Crunchy Museli
- The Shrinking Hubby's Pesto