- 1/2 pieces onion, quartered
- 1 stalks leek, in pieces, ca 270gr
- 50 grams sesame oil
- 1 cans tomatoes, crushed, 398 ml
- 100 grams water
- 1 tablespoons chicken stock paste
- 150 grams zucchini, cubed
- 350 grams tofu, extra-firm, cubed
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- For the whole process, place meassuring cup in lid.
Place onions and leek into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl using spatula. Repeat twice.
- Add oil and sauté 5 min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, water, chicken broth paste, zucchini, tofu and nuPasta and cook 10 min/90°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed"Gentle stir setting" .
- Add vinegar and salt and cook 15 min/90°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Mix well with the spatula and serve.
Accessories you need
[size= 10.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial]I mixed in a package of nuPasta Angel Hair, you can use any other konjac pasta.[/size][size= 10.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif]
Sprinkle some nutritional yeast over it.[/size]
If you like your zucchini soft, cook at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Italian herbs or herbs de Provence should taste good in it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken