- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 cm piece ginger, roughly sliced
- 30 grams olive oil
- 3 level tablespoons of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 400 gram tin of coconut cream
- 1/3 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 carrot, sliced into semi-ovals
- tofu, cubed
- half a red capsicum, sliced
- half a green capsicum, sliced
- 1 can baby sweetcorn, drained
- 1 whole fresh chilli, sliced
- 2 level teaspoons of brown sugar
- level tbsp fish sauce
- level tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- steamed brown rice to serve
- sliced spring onions to serve
- Start rice.
Insert stirring blade.
Add olive oil, onion, garlic and ginger to bowl, cook for 5 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add curry paste, coconut cream, cauliflower and carrot and cook 15 minutes, 100 degrees reverse, speed 1
Add tofu, capsicum, sweet corn, chilli, brown sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and cook 100 degrees, 8 minutes, speed 1
Put shredded cabbage into bowls, pour over curry.
Serve with rice and spring onions.
Accessories you need
serve with steamed rice, (you can cook this first and also the bock choy in the varoma while steaming the rice) keep warm in your thermoserverYou can make this vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using, sweet potato, cauli, broccoli, carotts etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.