- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum quartered
- 1 Onion, small
- 1/4 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 20 grams oilve oil
- 1 level teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3/4 Cup diced ham or bacon
- 1 Cup risoni
Cook risoni in the usual way.
Add all vegetables except peas and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat for additional 3 seconds on speed 4 or until vegetables are diced thoroughly.
Add oil, peas and ham/bacon and cook for 8 minutes on varoma temp "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
Add cooked risoni and oyster sauce and cook for 2 minutes, varoma temp, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake