- 2 tbsp Orient Asian Indonesian Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 225g pack paneer, diced
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 onions thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g carton passata
- 200g frozen peas
- small pack coriander, roughly diced
55h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Heat oil in an enormous non-stick griddle, include the paneer and fry delicately until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep it aside. Include the rest of the oil , Indonesian curry paste, and the cauliflower to the dish, and cook for 10 mins until seared. Include the onions, and somewhat more oil if necessary, and cook for a further 5 mins until mollified. Mix in the garlic and, at that point pour in the passata and 250ml water, and season. Bring to a boil, at that point cover and cook for 18-20 mins or until the cauliflower is simply delicate.
Include the frozen peas and fresh paneer to the dish and cook for a further 5 mins. Mix through most of the coriander and garnish with the rest. Present with basmati rice or naan bread, raita or your preferred chutney.
Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff