- 1 large onion
- 300 grams large cap mushrooms
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams raw brazil nuts
- 125 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughly
- 25 grams parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 80 grams sliced rye bread
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Make bread crumbs by tearing the rye bread into pieces and adding it to the TM bowl with the chives. Set dial to closed lid position and press the turbo button until finely chopped. Set aside.
2. Put both cheeses into the TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside with the breadcrumbs. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
3. Put nuts into the TM bowl, set dial to closed lid position and press the turbo button until the nuts are chopped, but not milled (about 1 second). Set aside.
4. Rinse out the TM bowl. Put the onion and garlic into the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add the mushrooms and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4. Add the oil and saute for 4 minutes on varoma temperature on speed 1 with MC off.
5. Return the chopped nuts, cheese and breadcrumbs to the TM bowl with the mushroom mixture and the egg, add some salt and pepper to taste and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin, smooth the top and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until firm.
7. ALLOW TO REST FOR 5 MINUTES before turning onto a board to slice. Serve with roasted vegetables and fresh steamed greens.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee