- 20 grams oil
- 60 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 onion quartered
- 2-4 cloves garlic fresh
- 150 cubes bacon or ham
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 tsp chicken stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 10 grams balsamic vinegar
- 350 grams penne pasta, or your favourite
- 180 grams Mushrooms sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 grams cream
- 4 Eggs ( or enough for 1 per person)
Place onion, garlic and herbs in TM bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds.
Add oil and bacon cubes to TM bowl. Sauté on the VEROMA, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add water, mushrooms, chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, pasta, salt and pepper to TM bowl.
Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, reverse for 18 minutes or until paster is 'al dente' (tender but still firm to the bite).
When the sauce has 5 minutes until finished, poach eggs in a pan on the stove and set aside. Cover with foil to keep warm.
When sauce and pasta has finished cooking, add cream and mix on reverse, speed 1 for 30 seconds or until combined.
Sprinkle each serve with Parmesan cheese and top with a poached egg.
Creamy Bacon and Mushroom Carbonara
Marinate slices of chicken breast with garlic and herbs, fry in a fry pan and serve on top of the pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops