- 20 grams oil
- 60 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 onion quartered
- 2-4 cloves garlic fresh
- 150 cubes bacon or ham
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 tsp chicken stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 10 grams balsamic vinegar
- 350 grams penne pasta, or your favourite
- 180 grams Mushrooms sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 grams cream
- 4 Eggs ( or enough for 1 per person)
Place onion, garlic and herbs in TM bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds.
Add oil and bacon cubes to TM bowl. Sauté on the VEROMA, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add water, mushrooms, chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, pasta, salt and pepper to TM bowl.
Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, reverse for 18 minutes or until paster is 'al dente' (tender but still firm to the bite).
When the sauce has 5 minutes until finished, poach eggs in a pan on the stove and set aside. Cover with foil to keep warm.
When sauce and pasta has finished cooking, add cream and mix on reverse, speed 1 for 30 seconds or until combined.
Sprinkle each serve with Parmesan cheese and top with a poached egg.
Creamy Bacon and Mushroom Carbonara
Marinate slices of chicken breast with garlic and herbs, fry in a fry pan and serve on top of the pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe