- 200 grams Gluten free plain flour, extra for dusting
- 375 grams ricotta cheese
- 60 grams parmesan cubed
- salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Drain your ricotta in the TM basket.
Mill parmesan 10 seconds speed 9
Add flour and drained ricotta and seasoning to TM bowl and knead for 1 minute on Dough mode(interval speed)
Turn out onto Thermomat and divide into four portiions,
Roll each portion into a long sausage and cut into 4 cm pieces.
Add gnocchi to a large pot of salted boiling water
Gnocchi is cooked when it rises to the surface. Remove with slotted spoon and serve with your favourite sauce! Yum!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Gluten Free Ricotta Gnocchi
Accessories you need
I use the Aldi full fat ricotta cheese and this recipe uses the whole container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)