- 1 cloves garlic or 1tsp garlic infused oil
- 4 rashes of bacon, Remove rind
- musroom, sliced, 2-3 cups
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g almond or rice milk
- 3 dashes tamari sauce, (or Soy Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Veg Stock Paste
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour, (20g) or Plain GF
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- bunch fresh baby spinach leaves
- pasta, (egg pasta, GF or spelt)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and bacon to bowl, 5 seconds/speed 5
2. Scrape down sides, add 20g olive oil, and cook for 2 mins/100 degrees/speed 3. Add sliced mushrooms (or throw in whole and chop for 4 seconds/speed 4), and cook another 2 mins/100 degrees/REV speed 2
4. Add 500g almond/rice milk, dashes of tamari sauce, 2 tbs veg stock, 30g Arrowroot flour, spinach and season with S&P.
5. Cook 5 minutes/100 Degrees/speed REV2
5. Add pasta & cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees/speed REVERSE 2.
6. Check pasta is cooked through and serve
If you find the sauce is not thick enough, add a tsp or two of arrowroot flour to a dash of water, mix to a smooth paste. Add to the sauce and cook a further 2-3 minutes. You can cook this without adding the pasta at the end and stock up on carbonara sauce for the freezer.
*optinal 1/2 onion in step 1 or for fodmap green part of leak
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Gorgonzola Pasta
- I'm Thermobsessed with this Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chicken noodle soup