- 1 parsley, large handful
- 1 lemon, rind & juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 leek, trimmed & halved
- 40 g olive, oil
- 40 g Butter
- 320 g arborio rice
- 60 g white wine
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 720 g water
- 300 g green prawns, peeled & tailed
- spinach, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Place parsley & lemon rind in , chop 10 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place leek in , chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
3. Add garlic, butter, oil. Saute 3 mins/120°C/speed 1.
4. Add rice and continue to saute 1 min/120°C/speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
5. Add wine and saute 2min/Varoma/speed 1.5 without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of with spatula to loosen rice.
6. Add stock paste & water and again scrape bottom of to loosen. Cook 10min/100°C/speed 1.5 placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto lid.
7. Add prawns and cook a further 3min/100°C/ speed 1.5.
8. Place spinach in bottom of ThermoServer and pour rice on top. Add lemon juice, chopped parsley & lemon rind. Mix with spatula.
A perfect risotto in less than half an hour.
Use smoked salmon or trout instead of prawns.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth