- 20 grams sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squuzed
- 1 teaspoons brown sugar
Place all the ingredients except for sesame seeds into the bowl. 5 seconds at speed 4.
Add sesame seeds. 5 seconds speed 2,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters