- 1/2 cup of packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup of packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of corriander
- 100 grams of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 grams of red wine vinegar
- 15 grams of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cummin
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
Add parsley, basil, corriander and garlic to the bowl - chop 5 seconds speed 5 - scrape down bowl and repeat
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 10 seconds, speed 5 - scrape down bowl and repeat
place into a jug and serve with steak, chicken and fabulous in rolls/sandwiches and witha cheese platter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious