THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoons TM mayonnaise, (cafe 26 mayo found on community)
- 2 heaped tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 100 grams low fat feta
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1/2 small cauliflowers, cut in 4 pieces
- 2 curly kale leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add feta and blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds
Scrape dpwn sides and add remaining ingredients blend for 10 seconds Speed 5 until combined.
Dont clean bowl and add cauliflower and kale to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. until desired size.
Add dressing back and combine on reverse speed 1 for 10 seconds, using spatular to combine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)